$1,980.00 – $2,145.00
or 4 fortnightly payments from $495.00 with More info
The GOMER is a simple yet effective tool for arborists, recreational tree climbers, industrial rope access and rescue operators that accurately and reliably launches throwlines in a variety of circumstances. We have specifically designed this tool for technical vertical rescue for a range of scenarios and has gone through an 18 month trial and evaluation cycle that has brought to market a simple, easy to use system that is adjustable, durable, and safe to use. No explosives, just common 8 bar air pressure – the same as a domestic air compressor.
If after your first attempt of establishing the line is unsuccessful, you can modify the charge pressure and quickly reload another throw-bag and relaunch in no time at all. Perfect for time critical incidents!
Kits can include arborist 1.8mm throwline which needs to be retrieved after each launch, as well as 1830m of pre-spooled Jetline which can be sacrificial on unsuccessful launches to save time. Throw bags are ideal for tree work where the weight of the throw bag is required to run the line down and over a branch, and are less responsive to adverse wind.
The GOMER Benefits…
• Quick and easy to assemble
• Is powered by the same BA cylinder and air regulator as the high pressure airbags on most rescue appliances, or a simple air compressor, and is therefore FULLY ADJUSTABLE between 0 – 8 bar, enabling full control of height and distance
• Used for arborist work, rescue, swift-water high-lines, safe working on roofs, messenger lines, recreational tree climbing, industrial rope access etc.
• Reduces shoulder injuries from throwing
• Repetitive accuracy – more accurate than throwing saving time and money
• Safe 2 push button control – no accidental firing
• Solenoid launch valve makes it more stable when firing compared to a manual ball valve operation
• 12 Volt battery powered – off the shelf AA lithium
• Once charged, can be disconnected and is portable
• Can be used with manual tyre hand pump or tyre compressor
• Quiet, lightweight, waterproof
• Uses off-the-shelf throw bags
• Adjustable charge matrix for approximate values
• Used with 1.8mm arborist line and Jetline
• Jetline provides quick reload, with a cut and sacrifice technique
• One B.A. 207 Bar 9L cylinder can charge the GOMER 90 times
• Flexible Kit options as per your requirements – eg. No. of bags, batteries etc.
• Easy to store on the truck in tough, easy to carry case
• All components exceed 8 bar working pressure – Pressure Relief Valve 8.3 bar
• Is long enough to rest on the ground during firing to steady the shot and improve accuracy
• Pre-use safety check and setup takes seconds
• Max operating pressure is 120 psi – not 3,000 psi like other products
• No Dangerous Goods, no licence required
• Comes with any specified fitting to suit your needs – Ryco, Nitto, Cejn, Jamec, Schrader etc
• Made in Australia from quality local and imported ingredients
• Charging source not included, but we can supply what you need