available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
MSA Confined Space Kit w/ MSA Confined Space Kit w/ 15m Workman Rescuer
MSA Confined Space Tripod kit for entry and rescue. Tripod confined space entry kits provide simple ordering with all the necessary components for a complete safety system. Kits are ideal for applications in tanks, manholes and other vertical entry work practices.
MSA Confined Space Kits come complete with all the essentials required for a safe entry, exit and retrieval from a confined space. Intuitively designed, the Workman® range of products minimises extensive user training and setup time by being simple, easy to use and fast to assemble.
Kits come standard with a Workman® Premier Harness (Medium), Workman® Tripod, 15m Workman Rescuer, 1 x Pulley, 2 x Carabiners, Duffel Bag and Spreader Bar. Kits include all components required for assembly.
The Workman® Tripod
Easy to Use. Durable. Versatile.
The Workman® Tripod is very easy to use. Simple setup makes the process quick and promotes correct operation.
• Legs automatically lock in open position for added safety.
• Maximum height indicator provides quick and easy identification of maximum leg extension length.
• Accessories attach to any leg for faster setup.
• Aluminium leg and head design reduces weight, improving portability.
• Telescoping legs (up to 8 ft. high) do not tangle when unit is collapsed for easier transportation and storage.
MSA’s Workman Rescuer provides fast, easy and intuitive fall protection with integral bi-directional retrieval capability. Not only does the Workman Rescuer arrest the fall, its retrieval capability allows the fallen worker to ascend or descend to a safe location. This durable, economical addition to the Workman Series of products offers fast installation and setup, ideal for applications where time and ease of use are a priority. The Workman Rescuer is also a stand-alone retractable device, as the carrying handle may be used as an anchorage attachment.
Features & Benefits
The Workman Rescuer offers these standard features:
• User capacity up to 140kg for personnel
• Stainless steel 3/16″ wire rope
• Integral mounting bracket
• Colour-coded switch for retrieval mechanism activation
• Ergonomic, stainless steel carrying handle can also be used
as anchorage connection point
• Built-in shock absorber
• Robust aluminium housing with thermoplastic bumpers
• Self-locking swivel snaphook with load indicator
• Stow-able, foldable crank handle
• Certified to EN 360 and complies with AS/NZ 1891.3
Workman® Rescuer Specifications
• Net weight: 16.3kg (includes bracket)
• Crank handle material: Carbon steel with zinc plating
• Housing material: Cast aluminium
• Lifting and lowering gear ratio: Gear ratio: 5:1
• Maximum free fall distance: 0.6m
• Maximum deceleration distance: 1.4m
• Maximum arresting force: 6kN
or 4 payments of $62.49 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $97.49 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $76.24 with Afterpay