available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
MSA Confined Space Kit w/ MSA Confined Space Kit w/ 20m Stainless Steel Cable Winch
MSA Confined Space Tripod kit for entry and rescue. Tripod confined space entry kits provide simple ordering with all the necessary components for a complete safety system. Kits are ideal for applications in tanks, manholes and other vertical entry work practices.
MSA Confined Space Kits come complete with all the essentials required for a safe entry, exit and retrieval from a confined space. Intuitively designed, the Workman® range of products minimises extensive user training and setup time by being simple, easy to use and fast to assemble.
Kits come standard with a Workman® Premier Harness (Medium), Workman® Tripod, 20m Winch, 1 x Pulley, 2 x Carabiners, Duffel Bag and Spreader Bar. Kits include all components required for assembly.
The Workman® Tripod
Easy to Use. Durable. Versatile.
The Workman® Tripod is very easy to use. Simple setup makes the process quick and promotes correct operation.
• Legs automatically lock in open position for added safety.
• Maximum height indicator provides quick and easy identification of maximum leg extension length.
• Accessories attach to any leg for faster setup.
• Aluminium leg and head design reduces weight, improving portability.
• Telescoping legs (up to 8 ft. high) do not tangle when unit is collapsed for easier transportation and storage.
Features & Benefits
All Workman Winches have several standard features:
• Rated working load 140 kg for personnel and 225 kg for materials
• An open drum wound with 5 mm cable
• Built-in shock absorber
• Clutched drive to prevent winch overload and reduce the possibility of injury to a person if caught on a structural member during lifting
• Double-braking system
• Robust plastic housing and mounting bracket
• Self-locking swivel snaphook
• Manual foldable crank handle
• Level wind mechanism for a tangle-free cable drum
Workman® Winch Specifications
Maximum working load Personnel: 140 kg
Materials: 225 kg
Line diameter Cable: 5 mm
Minimum line strength Cable: 14.7 KN
Net weight with 20 m of line Cable: 12.8 kg
Swivel snaphook gate opening: 21 mm
Crank force to lift 400 lbs (181 kg): 133 N
Cranking diameter: 56 cm
Avg. lifting speed 181 kg load: 4 m/min
or 4 payments of $249.75 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $93.74 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $102.49 with Afterpay