MSA Confined Space Tripod kit for entry and rescue. Tripod confined space entry kits provide simple ordering with all the necessary components for a complete safety system. Kits are ideal for applications in tanks, manholes and other vertical entry work practices.
MSA Confined Space Kits come complete with all the essentials required for a safe entry, exit and retrieval from a confined space. Intuitively designed, the Workman® range of products minimises extensive user training and setup time by being simple, easy to use and fast to assemble.
Kits come standard with a Workman® Premier Harness (Medium), Workman® Tripod, 3:1 45m Rescue Safe Rope Pulley System, Duffel Bag and Spreader Bar. Kits include all components required for assembly.
The Workman® Tripod
Easy to Use. Durable. Versatile.
The Workman® Tripod is very easy to use. Simple setup makes the process quick and promotes correct operation.
• Legs automatically lock in open position for added safety.
• Maximum height indicator provides quick and easy identification of maximum leg extension length.
• Accessories attach to any leg for faster setup.
• Aluminium leg and head design reduces weight, improving portability.
• Telescoping legs (up to 8 ft. high) do not tangle when unit is collapsed for easier transportation and storage.
Rescue Safe Retrieval System
The Rescue Safe Retrieval System is primary used for raising and lowering people or equipment in rescue, industrial work access and confined space applications.
Features & Benefits
• Doubles as a work positioning system featuring an overspeed locking brake to position the user in place.
• Hand ascender included for aiding the operation and acts as a fail-safe brake.
• Includes an anchor strap for alternative anchorage point selection use
• Offered as a 3:1 or 4:1 mechanical advantage system